Friday, January 6, 2012

Worst Blogger Ever!!!

Happy New Year Lovelies!!!!!!!


So it has been almost a full month since I wrote a post. How horrible is that? December was a pretty busy month between work and the holidays. Here is what I have been up to.......


I traveled back to NJ for Christmas and spent a wonderful but quick 6 days there.
-I was able to spend time with all of my family members and my favorite little man, JT.
-Caught up with a few of my Sorority sisters and a few of my besties.
-Celebrated my Dad's 55th birthday.
-Celebrated my Aunt's birthday
-I did all my Christmas shopping at the LAST minute.
-I got a psychic reading (its ok to laugh at this)
-Was gifted an awesomely beautiful pair of black diamond stud earrings
-Visited my Alma Mater (lil cousin goes there now)
-Ate some of my fav NJ staples....PIZZA and Taylor Ham (if you don't know what that is, you are missing out!!!!)
-Had one of my flights cancelled on the way back to TN and spent 7 hours at the lovely Charlotte airport
-Caught a cold from said layover
-Spent my weekend in my PJ's watching endless hours of reality tv
-A trip to the doctor
-A hotel party for NYE
-A whole lot of cleaning

I am not one to make New Year's resolutions but there are a few things I would like to accomplish in 2012:
-Run a 10K
-Run a Half Marathon
-Run some more 5K's
-Susan G. Komen 60 mile - 3 day walk
-Travel Travel Travel
-Work on my shopping habits
-Become more organized
-Figure out what I want to do with my life in case my current company does not have another job for me after this project I am at now is completed (maybe this should be the first goal...ooops)

-I am also hoping to blog more but kind of in a rut right now and not sure what to blog about. So if you ladies (or gentleman) have anything you would like to know about me, feel free to ask away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment