Just a little late.....My brain has been mush this week but here is what I did last weekend........
Friday night started out with Pizza from this yummy place....
Bristol Speedway in Lights 

Saturday I was up bright and early to get my hair done and a mani / pedi followed by some Starbucks and it was off to celebrate the Holidays with a Company work party here
Meadowview Conference Resort and Convention Center
With a little bit of dancing and lots of Holiday Cheer

Sunday was spent relaxing and having lunch at one of my favorite places
Saturday I was up bright and early to get my hair done and a mani / pedi followed by some Starbucks and it was off to celebrate the Holidays with a Company work party here
Meadowview Conference Resort and Convention Center
With a little bit of dancing and lots of Holiday Cheer
Sunday was spent relaxing and having lunch at one of my favorite places

Which was followed by seeing A Christmas Carol
Then I ended the night with pasta and a movie on the couch
Despite a few hiccups it was a great weekend overall with great company :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment