Monday, January 23, 2012

Running and Safety

When I went home for the holidays I was having a conversation with one of my younger brothers who is an avid runner....he runs almost everyday and some of his training runs are long distance. So I asked him if he carried identification with him in case something were to happen. He looked at me like I was crazy. A few weeks later he had the same conversation with my aunt and as a result she purchased both of us Road ID's

Mine arrived in the mail last week and I can't wait to wear it. I got the Wrist ID Slim in Pink and a portion of the money goes Susan G. Komen. There are several different styles and colors and are reasonably priced. My brother ended up ordering 6 additional bands and says he wears it everyday.

Here is some info on my Road ID...........




"The name speaks for itself. The Wrist ID Slim is the slimmest (or smallest) ID in our lineup. This pint-size fella may be diminutive in stature, but he is jam-packed with peace of mind. The Wrist ID Slim is worn by some top athletes, but this great ID is also perfect for kids. With its stylish and comfortable silicone band, you will be tempted to make a lifestyle statement and wear it 24/7. Like all our ID products, The Wrist ID Slim can be laser engraved with your emergency contact information and is available in both Original and Interactive versions. There are seven different colors to choose from. You (and your kids) will love wearing The Wrist ID Slim."

So what are you waiting for? Head over to their website and start building your Road ID now!!!!!

1 comment: