Very random thoughts on a Friday with an overload of hashtags…..
-Today is payday - #canwesayshoppingspree
-I have had a cold since I came back from NJ for Xmas - #myimmunesystemsucks
-I have baked cookies almost every night this week - #buildingmywintercoat
-It is freezing and snowy here today - #thinkingaboutmovingsomewherewarm
-I am looking forward to quitting time – sushi night and a movie -#akabeerandfoodcoma
-Today is Friday the 13th - #avoidingallcracksblackcatsandladders
-My google reader is not working properly - #somuchforbeingproductivetoday
-Excited to go to a hockey game tomorrow - #luxuryboxseatsyesplease
-My coworkers like to make me do crazy things - #iworkwillallmenluckyme
-Today is payday - #canwesayshoppingspree
-I have had a cold since I came back from NJ for Xmas - #myimmunesystemsucks
-I have baked cookies almost every night this week - #buildingmywintercoat
-It is freezing and snowy here today - #thinkingaboutmovingsomewherewarm
-I am looking forward to quitting time – sushi night and a movie -#akabeerandfoodcoma
-Today is Friday the 13th - #avoidingallcracksblackcatsandladders
-My google reader is not working properly - #somuchforbeingproductivetoday
-Excited to go to a hockey game tomorrow - #luxuryboxseatsyesplease
-My coworkers like to make me do crazy things - #iworkwillallmenluckyme
What are your random thoughts today?!?!?! Happy Weekend Lovelies!
No comments:
Post a Comment