Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy Birthday and A Great Gift Idea

Happy(belated) Birthday to one of the most amazing and caring friends a girl could ask for!! Not only is she an awesome friend, she also happens to be my brother's girlfriend. :-)




Laurie (aka Lurie) and I at Christmas





In honor of her birthday, I was looking for a cute and unique gift idea. I love flowers but they don't last very long.....so while I was browsing the Internet for great gift ideas I stumbled upon this from 1-800-Flowers......





As quoted from their site "Make their birthday celebration last all month long. Inside a chic keepsake glass jar, they'll discover 31 Kind Notes®, each with a special message of friendship. A terrific way to express yourself to someone special with a gift that brings them non-stop smiles. Each message is beautifully individually packaged inside the jar and finished with a lovely turquoise ribbon."



Here is what it looks like IRL.......


Here is how the package arrived......



Cute envelopes that the notes come in...




Close up of the first note she opened "A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else - Len Wein"


P.S. Part 2 of your present is on its way.............

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Laurie! The kind notes is a great gift idea. I'll have to remember that one.

    ReplyDelete