The Purse Test
When I was out in California we met up with a few friends at Lucky Strike to play some pool. Nothing is more annoying than not having a place to put your handbag. I noticed one of the girls had her bag hanging up so I went to look for hooks to hang mine but there weren't any. She had brought her own hook with her. So while browsing Kohl's in search of the perfect scarf for a scarf swap I participated in, I saw the hooks and immediately snatched one up.
I chose this one:

According to the description found here ------ Handbag Holders ( More found here) it can hold up to a 40 lb bag. So far I have only tested it out on a small bag and it was perfect. I even received a compliment on it while I was out to dinner last week. The ultimate test will be to try it out on my large handbag in which I carry everything but the kitchen sink. hehe.
So head on over to Kohl's and pick one up for yourself and your bestie!
No comments:
Post a Comment