Tuesday, October 4, 2011

2011 - The Year Of Travel

I don't know about you, but I loooove to travel. And 2011 has definitely been the year for it.........


January 2011 - Nashville
I started out the New Year visiting my friend and her fiance' in Nashville. We had a blast and I really want to go back for a visit soon......considering that I live about 4 hours away this is a MUST!!






April 2011 - Boston

Next up I went to spend a long weekend with one of my bestest friends from elementary school who now resides in Boston with her hubby and their now 2 month old baby :)







June 2011 - Gatlinburg / Knoxville TN



Ok....so this might not be considered traveling really far since its less than a 2 hr drive for me but I was lucky enough to spend my 31st birthday with some of my fav people here. I have actually gone to Knoxville & Gatlinburg several times in 2011. Always a blast!









August 2011 - Philadelphia



Since I was on a travel kick I decided to go visit one of my bestest friends from college / sorority sisters to her home in the City of Brotherly Love. We had an awesome time!













October 2011 - Anaheim, California



In a few weeks from now, I will be heading west to visit one of my friends in Anaheim. I previously lived in Chula Vista and had never really explored the state other than a few trips to Los Angeles. I am excited for this trip. My friend is fairly new to the area so we are open to suggestions. I def want to rent a beach cruiser and maybe a trip to Disney? Other than that I will be excited to be back on the West Coast which I loveeeeeeeee






December 2011 - New Jersey



Planning my trip home to see the fam for the holidays

Photo from Christmas 2010 - My bros, nephew and cousin





Maybe I will find myself in your city in 2012 :)


Some cities I realllly want to visit:


Charlotte, NC

San Francisco, CA

Chicago, IL

Austin, TX

and anywhere with a beach :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS! I definitely have the travel bug too and wish I could travel even more! I'm off to Florida on Friday!

    ReplyDelete