I returned very late last night from my long weekend trip to Anaheim, CA. It was a blast and since I didn't take too many photos, here is a recap in links!

Thursday - I worked a half a day and then headed to the airport. My flight arrived at 10:30 PM PST where we went back to my friends apt for some pizza and a few of these.......

Friday - My friend had a few conference calls in the morning. So we hung out for a bit and then headed to Huntington Beach.
We ate here:
Sushi On Fire
And then did a 10 mile bike ride......We rented bikes from here: Zack's Bike Rental
After we wore ourselves out, we went back to relax a little and then got ready for a night out....
First we hit up Alcatraz Brewing Company for pizza and beer (I had the Weiss Guy....very tasty)
Saturday - We lounged around for a bit and decided to go have lunch at Cheesecake Factory
I had the most amazing Mediterranean Chicken Lettuce Wrap Tacos and a piece of Red Velvet Cheesecake.
We walked around the mall for a little bit and then decide to go see a movie. We saw Moneyball. I love sports films especially when they are based on true life events. Two thumbs up! After the movie we headed out for dinner and this place was well worth the wait. I am part Puerto Rican and one thing I miss about NJ is the cuisine and this place The Most Amazing Spanish / Cuban Food did NOT disappoint! (Felix Continental Cafe)

I dined on Fried Pork chucks, white rice and black beans, empenadas, fried bananas, sangria, salad, fresh bread and rice pudding. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
We were so stuffed from dinner that we just hung out and watched "Get Him To the Greek"
Sunday - Due to the 3 hour time difference, NFL starts at the wee hours of 10:00 AM. All dazzled up in my Steelers shirt from Victoria Secret and headed out to watch the game @ Beer, Pizza & Football - Oggi's was a fun place to see the games. They show ALL the games at once on multiple tvs. We split the loaded potato wedges and Yankee Stadium Pizza. I also tried two of their local beers - Oggi's Light and the California Gold. The Steelers won!
After the game ended we headed back to the apartment and lounged at the pool for a bit before heading back to eat Saturday nights leftovers and watched the Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion Show - Part 1. I am no longer a fan of Theresa
Monday - I was up kinda of early yesterday. Helped clean up my friend's apt and got in a 2.5 mi run at the gym (still training for the Breast Cancer 5k coming up on Sunday - Tri Cities Race for the Cure). Then was dropped off at the airport for a very long day of travel.
I lived in California briefly in 2005 and really missed it! All in all it was a great trip! After reading this I realized that I ate wayyyy toooo much. Sorry for all the pics of myself....My friend is not a fan of the camera!

All photos were taken using my iPhone
Oh my gosh, I looove RHoNJ but Teresa has become a hot mess! She was my fave last season but she's just shown such a mean streak this season. :(
ReplyDeleteThe Orange County Ladies are my fav. NJ is falling apart! I despised Melissa in the beginning of the season but I think I am switching to Team Melissa. Caroline rocks too!
ReplyDelete