Monday, November 7, 2011

ABC's of Me!

I borrowed this post from Everything According to Erin - Thanks Erin!

Age: 31
Bed size: Queen
Chore that you hate: Cleaning my oven
Dogs: I am allergic to dogs so I don't have any. But if pet squirrels living in the walls of your apt count, then I have several.
Essential start to your day: Dunkin' Donuts iced caramel latte and the music channel on the tv
Favorite color: Black
Gold or Silver: I wear solely white gold
Height: 5'0" - shortie in the house!
Instruments you play: Steering wheel drums all the way
Job title: Office Administrator
Kids: None yet.............
Live: Northeastern TN
Mother’s name: Cynthia
Nicknames: Carebear
Overnight hospital stays: Asthma attack when I was 14.
Pet peeves: When people spell my name wrong, TN drivers who do not use turn signals
Quote from a movie: I quote movies all the time but this was on TV last nite - "I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too" - Wizard of Oz.....
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: 4 brothers - 1 older, 3 younger
Time of year: Fall / Holidays
Underwear: Depends on the day and my mood
Vegetable you hate: Beets - for some reason they taste like dirt to me
What makes you run late: Snoozing my alarm clock too much
X-Rays you’ve had: I've had my fair share of X-Rays - teeth, wrist, a bunch of tests on my tummy
Yummy food that you make: I am not that much of a chef - But I make a pretty good Rigatoni w Sausage and Peppers :-)
Zoo animal: Turtles and Panda Bears

What are the ABC's of you?

2 comments:

  1. We watched about 3 minutes of The Wizard of Oz last night, but that was the part of the movie we saw. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steering wheel drums are the best instruments to play! And I agree, beets totally taste like dirt.

    ReplyDelete