
So, here it is, my first blog post! I thought I'd start off with some 35 random facts about me. Here we go.......
-I was born and raised in NJ where I lived for 25 years
-I have a few nicknames - Carebear is my fav
-I have lived in 7 diff states - Most recently TN
-I have 4 brothers
-I have the most adorable nephew on the planet
-I have a BS in Community Health
-I currently work as an Office Admin in the construction industry
-I recently signed up for a Meeting & Event Planning Cert Program (wish me luck)
-I used to work for a big name sports organization
-I am right handed
-I always have my toes painted
-I <3 Bon Jovi!!! and going to concerts
-I love reality tv
-I also love reading books at the pool / lake / ocean
-I can't swim very well
-I am a newbie runner and have ran (2) 5K's and (1) 3K since June
-I am a true Cancer
-I have (2) tattoos
-I organize my closet by colors
-I have vacationed at the Jersey Shore - fist pump!!
-I own over 50 pairs of knee high socks
-I am addicted to iPhone
-I love pizza
-I have been blog "stalking" for about 3 years now
-I love music but cannot sing or play an instrument
-I have vacationed in the Caribbean 4 times and would go there in a heartbeat
-I can eat my weight in twizzlers
-I shop at Target weekly - my bank account hates it!
-I am allergic to ALOT of things
-I am addicted to Dunkin Donuts Iced Caramel Lattes
-I love sunsets
-I love sports - esp the NY Jets & NY Yankees
-I am the shortest person in my family
-I am obsessed with taking pictures with my iPhone
-I am very impatient
Yaaay! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Hilary :)
ReplyDelete