Monday, August 15, 2011

Adventures of my iPhone



Linking up with What Makes Savanah Smile for Fun with our Phones Monday
http://www.savanahsmiles.com/

This is a fun link up since I am OBSESSED with taking photos with my iphone...I've had it about 8 months now and have over 1,700 photos stored on it. Ha!

Scary rainstorm that moved through my town on Monday......


Picture of my favorite tree in the park where I go walking/running....






A sign that one of my coworkers made for me...






My running buddies from the other trail that I like.....






A photo of my nephew that I Love so much....





Fun with instagram after my haircut on Saturday





A picture of one of my bff's new baby wearing the duck onesie I got him...





I love how you can see the reflection of the clouds in the lake....










Join in the fun and link up!


Disclaimer: I am new to blogging and still trying to figure out how this all works!

Keri

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up with us :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last photo looks so good! I lived in TN for the last four years and just moved back to SC! It's a great place to live! Thanks for linking up with me and Savannah!

    ReplyDelete