I have been single for about 2 years now and have been on and off online dating websites since. I usually get frustrated and end up cancelling my membership or never checking it because a majority of the guys who look at my profile / wink / email are way out of my dating age range / location or not what I am looking for. I don't know if it is desperation or if people really think that they can reel you in with their "charm" but there are some real crazies out there. This email below has been by far the most interesting one I received....... Read on Ladies...This particular email comes from a guy in his late 50's and lives in a state that is no where near where I live.....apparently he did not take the time to read my profile.
Any of you single ladies come across creepers like this????????
Sensitive Gentle Romantic Needs Younger Angel 29 to 39...........For Longterm
"Looking for an Angel"
I am searching for a precious angel that will make my life complete. My heart is sad and my life is lonely without you. I will put you on a pedestal and love you as long as The Lord let's me live. I will cherish you and spend all my days trying to make you happy. Whether it's a romantic walk on the beach or sitting side by side in front of the fireplace, you will be the center of my world. I will cherish each moment we spend together as if it is our last. A moment in time without the sparkle in your eye, from the glow of the fire, will be a lifetime to me. I will be your friend or your lover. Whether it's a rose on your pillow or breakfast in bed, you will be the fire that keeps my heart warm. Never a tear will ever appear in your eyes, you will be my precious angel and never feel unloved. We can dance the night away or just sit on the sofa holding each other watching a romantic movie. Our lives will join, our hearts will bond and our souls will be together, forever.
ME: I am 6' tall, a strong 200lbs, very handsome, financially stable and 58. I prefer an angel younger, around 33 to 44. I am gentle natured, kindhearted and open minded. I am a romantic and will be sensitive to your needs. I am a country boy living in the city. My dream is to own a horse ranch someday with plenty of space. I Love to camp, fish and spend quiet times with nature sitting beside a stream or river, just you an me. Don't recall ever being in love, so my hope is in you.
YOU: Petite, short 4'08" to 5'3" and proportionate. Your age is hopefully 33 to 44. You are a country girl that is somewhat naive, shy, maybe a little submissive in nature, (really???)very loyal and tenderhearted. Maybe you were raised in a strict environment and have never been anywhere. That's not bad it just means to me that you have not been poisoned by the ways of the world. It's not important if you have any college or a career. The most important thing is that you are a pure and sweet angel that feels you need a love that is special. I will make you feel special, precious. That's my job! If you think you are not attractive, that's okay, too; the eyes of love see the beauty within. Do you live in a dead end town, have a dead end job, have a dead end life, but think you would look good in ropers, a miniskirt or just shorts, please be my angel. (wearing a romper as we speak...lol)
I love to hunt and fish, so if you like to shoot, get dirty once in a while and camp, then you are my girl. I do not care if you can skin a fish or dress a hog, just be there beside me. Country girls are the best. I am not concerned with your past, whether bad, moral or emotional, just talk to me and all will be okay. I love to listen and will listen to all your troubles. Love to dance and go out, so that is okay, also.
We are at a crossroad in our life, please make the right turn. Don't worry whether you think other ladies will respond, you are the one I want to hear from.
( I can only imagine how many ladies received this email)
No comments:
Post a Comment